In an emergency, being able to promptly respond with basic treatment within the first few minutes becomes the make or break factor between a fatality and a full recovery. Empower your team with this life saving skill in order to be able to assist immediately in the case of medical and traumatic emergencies. Treinamento CC is registered by the Department of Employment and Labour (DEL) as an approved First Aid organisation. Treinamento CC is accredited as a training provider through HWSETA. Training based on SAQA Unit Standard 119 567.
Our First Aid level 1 training covers all the fundamental skills needed to be able to confidently respond to any emergency requiring the use of first aid.
What will you learn:
- Learn how to safely manage an emergency situation.
- Know how to respond in an emergency situation and treat common injuries such as choking, burn wounds, cuts and minor fractures.
- Understand the basics of human anatomy and physiology.
- Know what first aid equipment to have available at your workplace and how to use each item correctly.
- Learn how to perform cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR), including the operation of the AED machine.
- COVID 19 protocols for a first aider
The course is presented in English only. Delegates should have basic English literacy skills, both written and oral.
The DEL approved First Aid assessment has strict competency requirements. Please keep this in mind when selecting delegates to attend this course.
Please ensure that you arrive on time for this training. Late-comers will not qualify to be assessed, as they will have insufficient classroom hours to proceed to assessment.
Who is this course for:
- Staff who will be appointed as your company’s First Aider
- Staff who’s First Aid certification expired
- Anyone who want to empower themselves with basic life support skills
- Module 1: Emergency Scene Management
- Module 2: Elementary Anatomy and Physiology
- Module 3: Emergency Situations
- Module 4: Treat Common injuries
- Module 5: First Aid Procedures
To book your seat at one of our venues, please see our training schedule for availability.